- Use of historic 30 Wall Street address to receive mail
(incl. certified and registered), parcels, hand deliveries
and overnight express.
- Address can be used for your stationary, marketing
materials and advertising campaigns.
- Description of mail received is provided via email on a daily basis. Choose how and when we forward your mail to you.
- Phone answering services with exclusive (212) phone
numbers are answered by an experienced receptionist
in your business name with unlimited incoming calls.
- After-hours, weekends, and holiday calls are received
via voicemail. Messages are relayed via email.
- Calls can be patched to any phone number during
business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 6pm).
Monthly virtual service packages include mail & phone services, mail services only or phone services only.
- Secure, easy access to our full-floor, 12,000 square foot facility with: attended reception area, well appointed conference and meeting rooms equipped with large flat-screen TVs and video conferencing, high end wi-fi, cafe, kitchen; private, furnished,
windowed and interior offices.